Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Well, I hope I can!

Welcome notes..

Free Clipart



Thanks for reading this..

Erm.. how to start this...Been thinking of creating a blog to story my life and cherish
every moment for years..but it never happen..
Today..
I had decided, I must do this..I believe I can.. LOLx..
(repeated in my failed blog last year..)


Nah.. I am gonna make this happen and i will discipline my self in doing this....
Justin now announced... Justin-simpleplan.blogspot.com is now
PART OF MY LIFE...!

**PS. Please help me in doin this!! Remind to Blog plssss.. TQ!


Melted by Kris Allen!!!

Well, at first i got all the bad feedbacks that he is a blackhorse that shouldn't hold the title of AMERICAN IDOL 09.. but i believe he is unique in his own way..
FALLING SLOWLY with NO BOUNDARIES.. he delivered it well.. Kris Allen will gonna fame himself out.. ** Adam too will shine!! ^.^

here are some cute pics of Kris Allen..

The innocent look...




The killing Smile..
Girls, WATCH OUT!



Singing his lung out!



haha.. Peeps, guess that's it for my very 1st attempt!
thanks! hugs n good nite!

2 comments:

  1. Ta da~~!!! Both songs by him are playing in my head now repeatedly nonstoply daily! But most importantly, welcome to the bloggy blog world! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. why justin zai stop blogging d lol...

    ReplyDelete